- AD 291 Presentation Design and Delivery
- AD 292 Business Communication
- AD 350 Principles of Accounting
- AD 360 Principles of Finance
- AD 373 Marketing I
- AD 374 Marketing II
- AD 381 Human Resource Management
- AD 484 Entrepreneurship Starting a Business
- AD 486 New Media for Organizations
Professor of Business Administration
- MBA University of Illinois
- MA Lincoln Christian Seminary
- BS Purdue University
Aside from his teaching interests, Michael runs a photography studio in Lincoln, does consulting on presentation/speaking design and preparation, and is a board member of the Lincoln/Logan County Chamber of Commerce. He blogs at michaelgowin.com/blog.
He enjoys Notre Dame football in the fall and spends time with his family. Michael and his wife Suzanne have three children in the “traditional manner”–Erin, Liam, and Maura–and three adopted from Ethiopia–Kieran, Aidan, and Eva. They are active members of Lincoln Christian Church, where they serve in the Open Door adult class. Suzanne assists in the toddler room there and Michael plays guitar in the worship band.
Michael and his wife are also trainers for Empowered to Connect Parent Training, which is based on the Trust-Based Relational Intervention® model developed by Dr. Karyn Purvis and her colleagues.