- 45 semester hours of doctoral work completed Illinois State University
- Spiritual Director Certification Chiara Center
- Graduate Academic TESOL Certificate
- MS Illinois State University
- BS Elizabeth City State University
Miriam Windham, Professor of English and TESOL, tends to use the word “love” a lot when describing different aspects of the LCU community. She loves her field (English and Education), the students (their energy, creativity, and humor, plus their dedication to receiving a quality education), and the school’s emphasis on prayer and the focus on seeking God’s will in all arenas of life. Windham also expresses her endless affection for spending time with her husband (also a professor at LCU), son, and daughter, and their families.
“LCU is my home. I love the students. I love helping them think in new ways and watching them grow. I love the emphasis on prayer and the focus on God's will in our lives and our school and the world. What I love most of all is that we teach students how to think—we don't just tell them what to think.”Miriam Windham, Professor of English and TESOL