LCU’s Associate of Arts (AA) in Bible is a two-year degree that is designed for students who are seeking a shorter educational route to vocational ministry.
Our goals for this program are that our graduates would:
- Know the central message of the Old and New Testaments and their leading theological emphases.
- Know the most significant ways in which the Church interprets the Bible, both historically and currently.
- Describe the history and significant contributions of Western society, especially in its early development, with attention to the development of the Christian church and non-Christian worldviews.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of scientific and mathematical concepts about the universe through analysis and application.
- Communicate effectively in writing and speaking and in evaluating the communication of others.