*Through a dual enrollment agreement with Lincoln College (LC), LCU offers the opportunity for students to acquire a foundation in Bible/theology and Christian worldview formation by completing an AA in Bible at LCU and a BA in Theatre at LC. Students will live in the LCU residence halls (with board) for the duration of their dual enrollment.
Students will participate in chapel services, spiritual formation groups, service learning (when enrolled in 12 or more hours at LCU), and be expected to abide by LCU’s student handbook. Each of these programs help LCU fulfill its mission of nurturing and equipping students with a Biblical worldview to serve and lead in the world.
BA in Theatre Learning Outcomes:
1. Communicate effectively about theatre.
2. Produce critical analysis of theatre literature from a variety of theatrical perspectives.
3. Produce constructive critical responses to theatrical phenomena.
4. Produce solutions to production-specific problems in varied theatrical styles.
5. Employ competence in theatre creation and production.
6. Employ competence in theatre scholarship.