Undergraduate seniors may apply graduate-level course credit to both an undergraduate degree and the MA in Organizational Leadership (MAOL), subject to the following requirements:
1. The student must be an LCU senior, in good standing, and have a grade point average of 3.0 or better.
2. The student must secure the prior approval of the Undergraduate Academic Dean, Director of the MAOL program, and the Registrar (preferably during the spring semester of the junior year).
3. Only MAOL courses may be applied in this manner under this policy.
4. No more than 15 hours of MAOL courses may be counted towards an undergraduate degree.
5. At the undergraduate level, these hours may only be applied toward a student’s open electives.
*Any student interested in pursuing credit under this policy must begin by completing a form available from the Registrar. All such students will remain undergraduate students until they receive the BA. During their final undergraduate year, they may apply to the MAOL program, and upon completing the BA, be admitted to the MAOL program as a graduate student. Any undergraduate student pursuing credit under this policy may complete the BA without going on to the MAOL. Any student that does not proceed directly to the MAOL following completion of the BA may be unable to complete the program as described herein at a later date.