*Through a dual enrollment agreement with Lincoln College (LC), LCU offers the opportunity for students to acquire a foundation in Bible/theology and Christian worldview formation by completing an AA in Bible at LCU and a BS in Conservation Biology at LC. Students will live in the LCU residence halls (with board) for the duration of their dual enrollment.
Students will participate in chapel services, spiritual formation groups, service learning (when enrolled in 12 or more hours at LCU), and be expected to abide by LCU’s student handbook. Each of these programs help LCU fulfill its mission of nurturing and equipping students with a Biblical worldview to serve and lead in the world.
BS in Conservation Biology Learning Outcomes:
1. Summarize the ecological components of natural environments.
2. Evaluate ethical implications of human impact on the environment.
3. Communicate complex environmental problems using multiple modes of communication to audiences with varying degrees of environmental knowledge.
4. Create solutions for complex environmental issues using a multidisciplinary approach in a team-centered environment.
5. Assess management solutions for the remediation/restoration of degraded environments.
6. Interpret environmental data from peer reviewed experiments.