Through the LEAP dual enrollment program, students like you have the opportunity to enroll and receive credit for college courses at a discounted rate. LEAP students can take up to 12 credit hours at $99 per credit hour (some fees may apply)—that’s almost 75 percent cheaper than most college classes. Beginning your college journey early can give you a jumpstart on your bachelor’s degree and can even help you decide what you want to major in. If that sounds good to you, give us a call. We look forward to meeting you!
To qualify, you must be:
- Enrolled in high-school as a junior or senior
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Students must choose from a designated list of 100- or 200-level courses
- Prerequisites may be required for some classes
- Students are limited to six credit hours per semester
- Tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of classes
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA to remain in the program
- College credits are earned upon completion of the course
- The $99/credit hour discounted price is available for up to 12 credit hours (four full classes). After that, LEAP students will pay traditional undergraduate course tuition rates.
How to Apply to LEAP:
- Submit a completed application to LCU’s School of Undergraduate Studies
- Submit an official high school transcript
- LEAP students are not required to submit an essay, ACT / SAT scores, or a spiritual life reference.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or phone at 217-732-3168, ext. 2237.