Through the LEAP dual enrollment program, students like you have the opportunity to enroll and receive credit for college courses at a discounted rate. LEAP students can take up to 12 credit hours at $99 per credit hour (some fees may apply)—that’s almost 75 percent cheaper than most college classes. Beginning your college journey early can give you a jumpstart on your bachelor’s degree and can even help you decide what you want to major in. If that sounds good to you, give us a call. We look forward to meeting you!
To qualify, you must be:
- Enrolled in high-school as a junior or senior
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Students must choose from a designated list of 100- or 200-level courses
- Prerequisites may be required for some classes
- Students are limited to six credit hours per semester
- Tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of classes
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA to remain in the program
- College credits are earned upon completion of the course
- The $99/credit hour discounted price is available for up to 12 credit hours (four full classes). After that, LEAP students will pay traditional undergraduate course tuition rates.
- LEAP courses are offered during the fall and spring semesters. Summer courses are not eligible.
How to Apply to LEAP:
- Submit a completed application to LCU’s School of Undergraduate Studies
- Submit an official high school transcript
- LEAP students are not required to submit an essay, ACT / SAT scores, or a spiritual life reference.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 217-732-3168, ext. 2237.