Lincoln Christian University utilizes Parchment for online transcript ordering and transcript delivery (electronic and mail). You can track your order through Parchment and receive email notifications as your order status changes.
Cost Per Transcript
Electronic – $7.50
US Domestic First-class Mail/Pickup – $10.00
International First-class Mail – $12.50
Click the button below to order your transcript. First-time users will be asked to create an account. Returning users may login with their previously created credentials.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take?
- Assuming there is no billing hold, transcripts are typically sent electronically or by mail within 1-2 business days.
- Can I request unofficial transcripts?
- If you are a current student, you may access an unofficial transcript for free on your Student Portal. If you are a former student that no longer has access to the Student Portal, you must order through Parchment. If you request it to be sent to yourself, it will be unofficial if given to another party.
- Who do I contact if I have a billing hold due to a balance on my account?
- Email Billing. Your transcript will not be sent until the hold on your account has been removed.
- I studied at LCU at the undergraduate and graduate level. Will you only send one level?
- We send the complete record.
- Will you fax a copy of my transcript?
- We do not fax transcripts.