Lincoln Christian University strives to make a Seminary education accessible to all people interested in attaining one. At Lincoln Christian Seminary, students can arrange their school schedules to fit alongside their careers and personal lives.
Course Delivery Formats
Each degree can be completed through a combination of these attendance options:
- Weekly: Weekly classes are 15-week, semester-long courses that meet one day a week for two and a half hours. These courses are typically offered on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. (Wednesday morning classes will break from 9:30-10:30 for Seminary chapel services).
- Block: Block courses meet from 8 a.m to 5 p.m. one day each month (usually on Thursday). Each class will meet a total of four times during the semester.
- Eight-Week Block: Eight-week block courses meet from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. for eight consecutive weeks. These courses are offered on Monday and Tuesday evenings. This option is only offered for the Master of Arts in Counseling (MAC) program.
- Intensive Weeks: Intensive weeks meet for one week, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. This option is offered five times during an academic year.
- Online: Online classes are internet-based courses that are completed over either eight weeks or 15 weeks. Students in the MDiv program may complete up to 48 hours of their degree online. Students in the MRE may complete up to 27 hours of their degree online. MA students may complete up to 36 hours online. MA in Ministry students may complete up to 21 hours online. MAC students may complete up to 15 hours online.