Room For Doubt
Room For Doubt is an ongoing apologetics initiative to substantiate the faith of committed Christians, regenerate the faith of younger Christians who have doubts about their heritage, and vindicate the Christian faith to non-Christians. Participants in the project have the chance to share their stories of doubt as well as their
questions about living in the world as a Christian but not being of it.
The project, which began in August 2013, is primarily designed for churches and para-church ministries.
Key Project Personnel
- Dr. Rich Knopp, project coordinator (professor of philosophy and Christian apologetics)
- Lynn Laughlin (vice president of alumni services)
- Dr. Don Green (president of Lincoln Christian University)
- David Upchurch (director of church ministries)
- Christine Thomas (director of marketing)
“Our culture longs for a safe environment where questions can be asked and doubts explored without judgment or condescension.” – Rick Grover, Lead Pastor, E. 91st St. Christian Church, Indianapolis, Ind.