- All students must be cleared by Student Development before moving into the dorms. Students must submit proof of vaccination OR proof of a positive COVID-19 test anytime after 5/2/21 OR proof of a negative PCR test within 3 days of moving in. LCU students should check their email for more details.
- Everyone needs to sign up for a move-in day window based on status (registered for intensive week, new student, volleyball or soccer player).
Please see the guidance below based on your status:
Athletes (Volleyball and M/W Soccer)
- Volleyball players may move into Ruth Hall on Tuesday, August 10.
- All volleyball players should sign up for a 2-hour move-in window between 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.: VOLLEYBALL MOVE-IN SIGN UP
- Soccer players may move into the dorms on Wednesday, August 11.
- All soccer players should sign up 2-hour move-in window between 9:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m., or 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.: SOCCER MOVE-IN SIGN UP
Intensive Week Students
- All students may move into the dorms on Saturday, August 14 or Sunday, August 15.
- All students should sign up for a 2-hour move-in window between 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.: INTENSIVE WEEK MOVE-IN SIGN UP
- New students may move into the dorms on Friday, August 20.
- New students will check in and move in between 9am-3pm.
- New students should sign up for a 1-hour move-in window: NEW STUDENT MOVE-IN SIGN UP
- Returning students may move into the dorms on Saturday, August 21 or Sunday, August 22.
Returning students should sign up for a 2-hour move-in window between 10 a.m.-6:00 p.m. on Saturday or 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. on Sunday: RETURNING STUDENT MOVE-IN SIGN UP