We’re excited that you have chosen to pursue admission to Lincoln Christian University! The Enrollment Services staff is here to help you through the admission process and we’re looking forward to working with you. To make sure you fill out the correct application, here’s information for you to determine which application you should fill out:
- Are you the ‘traditional’ undergraduate college-aged student whose looking for the on-campus and in-classroom experience? Our Traditional Undergraduate Application is for you.
- Are you a working adult (23 years or older) and need to do your undergraduate degree through online classes? Our Online (Non-Traditional) Undergraduate Application is for you.
- Are you looking to pursue an ATS accredited graduate degree through our Seminary? This includes our MA in Counseling. Our Seminary Application is for you.
- Are you looking to pursue an 100% online graduate degree? Our Online Graduate Application is for you. The two graduate degrees we offer 100% online include our Master’s in Organizational Leadership and our Master’s in Bible & Theology.
- Are you a high school student wanting to get a jump start on college? The LEAP Application is for you. LCU’s Early Achievement Program (LEAP) is a dual-enrollment program allowing students to take courses either online or on campus.
- Are you looking to pursue a Doctor of Ministry? The Doctoral Application is for you.