Tuition and Fees – Undergraduate
The thought of paying for higher education can be overwhelming. At Lincoln Christian University, we appreciate the sacrifices that students and families make in the pursuit of higher education. For that reason, we do our best to keep costs low and offer financial aid opportunities.
School bills are due and payable prior to the first day of classes each semester. Complete all applications and steps required in a timely manner. The first step, which can be done as early as October, is filling out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) here. Our school code is 001708. Talk with our Financial Aid Department about scholarships available to help make your education affordable.
|Tuition||$434 (per credit hour)|
|Tuition for Class Audit||$50 (per audit hour)|
|Room and Board||$3,782 (per semester)|
|Dormitory Room Deposit (1)||$150|
|Single Room||$750 + above rates (per semester)|
|Cafeteria Only||$1,982 (per semester)|
|Transcription Fees (AP, CLEP, Las Vegas credit, etc.)||$50/hour|
|Graduation Fee (Diploma)||$50|
|Change of Major||$10|
|Change of Schedule||$10|
|Deferred Payment||$50 (per semester)|
|Incomplete Grade||$25 (per class)|
|Late Intent to Graduate||$25|
|Independent Study Fee||$100 (per credit hour)|
|Music Lesson Fee||$100|
|International Student Insurance||$500 to $675 (per semester, depending on age)|
|Restoration Week (3)||Varies|
|Intensive Course Room and Board||$230|
|ACCE Program Fee (Chinese Students Only)||$3,000|
|International Student Activity Fee||$300|
|Transcript Copy (paper: mail or pickup)||$10|
|Transcript Copy (electronic)||$7|
|Transcript Copy (overnight)||$35|
All costs and fees are subject to change at any time.
(1) The $150 Dormitory Room Deposit must be paid before any room can be reserved or occupied. The deposit is refundable when the student leaves the Residence Hall for the last time. If the room is not left clean and in order at the end of a school year, the room deposit will be forfeited.
(2) Textbook costs vary according to the course schedule of each student. Those taking 15 credit hours or more should expect to pay $300 or more for textbooks.
(3) Students enrolled in “Restoration Week” trips each spring will be charged a fee based on the expected cost of that trip. Charges range from $50-$1,000 or more, depending on the trip chosen by the student.
Special Notes Concerning Fees:
▪ Spouses of full-time students may audit any course for a single fee of $25 per semester.
▪ Textbook costs vary according to the course schedule of students. A full load of 15 hours or more typically cost $300 or more for textbooks.
▪ The $150 Residence Hall room deposit must be paid before any room can be reserved and/or occupied. The deposit is refundable when the student leaves the Residence Hall for the last time. If the room is not left clean and in order at the end of a school year, the room deposit will be forfeited.