Bayard Church of Christ
The Bayard Church of Christ is seeking a part-time Associate Minister. Our Church body has ministered in Bayard, Nebraska for over 100 years. Our Minister Bill Ferrero has served here since 2003. We have Sunday morning worship, Sunday school, Wednesday Youth Group, and multiple Bible Studies and prayer groups. We also directly support foreign missions and Summit Christian College.
The Bayard Church of Christ is committed to the plea of the Restoration Movement: Unity through Biblical Truth. We are in a city of 1,200 with an average weekly attendance of 90. The Associate Minister will initially be responsible for leading and teaching about 20 people ages 13-30, but there is significant opportunity for growth in this ministry.
We are seeking a part-time Associate Minister. Your responsibilities and duties will be:
· Start, organize and lead a vibrant Young Adult ministry (ages 18-30)
· Plan, organize and teach Wednesday Night Youth Group (grades 7-12)
· Help recruit and train teachers and support staff for these ministries to lighten your load.
· Assist with the organization of Sunday morning and Wednesday night activities.
· Assist the Minister in preaching, teaching, visiting, praying, and a willingness to serve and help when needs arise.
· Continue your education by attending conferences and classes as opportunities arises.
· Maintain a growing and loving relationship with Jesus.
· Maintain proper priorities in your home and be the spiritual leader to your spouse and children, if applicable.
The Associate Minister will be required to invest 20 hours a week working in ministry fulfillment and development. No experience is necessary, and college students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Our Minister is willing to train the right candidate with a desire to make disciples and build the Kingdom of God. A private office space is provided. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Mr. Tate Rice
Chairman of the Elders
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com