Website Campus Christian Fellowship
Full time men’s minister with focus on outreach to Christian and non-Christian students, discipleship, and leadership training. 40-60 hours a week meeting with students, helping to lead Bible studies and large group gatherings, participating in and planning service projects and mission trips, and living life with students through community building events.
· A heart for university students
· A strong grasp of Biblical truth
· A desire to mentor young men
· An ability to communicate the Scriptures in an applicable manner.
· A willingness to fundraise is also necessary as each campus minister is expected to raise a portion of their compensation.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com