Website Cedar Ridge Christian Church
4010 w. New Orleans St. Broken Arrow, OK, 74011, 918.251.0621
Cedar Ridge Christian Church is currently seeking a worship minister to lead our community. Cedar Ridge is a multi-site church with campuses in Broken Arrow, Sapulpa and Coweta, Oklahoma. This is a full-time role where you’ll oversee the worship & creative ministry at our Broken Arrow campus, as well as influence the worship ministries at two other campuses. This role breaks down to three essential areas:
-Creative Arts (Visual Storytelling)
-Production (Sunday Morning Audio, Lights, Video)
1. Develop short and long term goals and objectives for all campuses which align with Cedar Ridge’s overall goals.
2. Develop and maintain an organizational structure to support the goals of the worship ministry.
3. Keep elders and staff informed of worship ministry needs by regular communication.
4. Work with the elders and staff as a team to coordinate worship activities.
5. Meet monthly to provide oversight and support to Campus Worship Leaders.
6. Maintain regular office hours and keep administrative staff informed of your schedule.
7. Develop high-quality systems and processes, including worship planning tools to communicate and equip team members to serve with excellence.
1. Commit to CRCC’s mission of “Helping others follow Jesus.”
2. Commit to CRCC’s strategy of Reach, Raise up, Release.
3. Worship minister will have a completed background check on file. Updates will be completed according to policy.
4. Commit to pray for your volunteer staff and members regularly.
5. Be able to commit and believe in CRCC’s beliefs and values located on the website https://cedarridge.church/beliefs/
What Does a Win Look Like
1. Create an engaging worship experience through music and creative elements, done with excellence and authenticity.
2. Recruit, train and develop volunteer worship and media teams.
3. Key leaders are being discipled and are reproducing.
4. The paid and volunteer staff at the campuses are informed, equipped and cared for.
5. Consistently use worship planning tools to communicate and organize worship ministry.
6. Show ability to tell stories visually and creatively produce video content for church activities and ministries.
7. Should be familiar with Ableton, Planning Center, ProPresenter, Premiere Pro, in-ear monitors, Light Key, or similar tools.
8. Demonstrates a team-oriented attitude with the flexibility and adaptability needed for an environment that is subject to last minute needs and changes.
· Preferred candidates should have a bachelor’s degree, but not required. Preferred candidates should have between 3 – 5 years of previous worship ministry experience.
· Negotiable and based on experience
To apply, email your resume and video/link of worship leading to CRCC Hiring Committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com