5401 W Dirksen Parkway, Peoria, IL 61607
Are you ready to make the most of your talents and abilities, while helping other people make the most of their finances? Consider joining the CEFCU team! At CEFCU, you can:
• Earn a competitive salary
• Enjoy work-life balance with benefits for life’s unexpected events
• Earn vacation time — full-time employees can earn up to 152 hours of paid vacation to use the following calendar year
• Receive up to 50 hours of paid personal time that’s separate from vacation time
• Plan for retirement with CEFCU’s pension plan and deferred compensation 401(k) plan
• Let CEFCU help pay for your education — CEFCU will assist with tuition reimbursement for courses taken at an accredited institution
• Unlock your leadership potential with career development — CEFCU’s Management Development Program enhances employees’ leadership skills for future management positions
CEFCU is now accepting applications for:
Staffing Support Member Assistant (Teller) – Lincoln & Decatur
Successful candidates will possess strong judgment, decision-making and interpersonal skills, along with a team-oriented mindset and a “life-long learning” attitude. High school diploma or equivalent and a willingness to travel between Lincoln and Decatur locations is required.
Apply today at cefcu.com/careers! Insured by NCUA CEFCU is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit cefcu.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.