Website Christian Church of Litchfield
The Christian Church of Litchfield is seeking a full time lead minister to lead our congregation.
- Develop preaching schedule and preach messages that agree to church beliefs (see website).
- Provide pastoral leadership for the members of Christian Church of Litchfield (counsel, member care, baptism, membership) alongside the eldership.
- Collaborate with eldership and office staff regularly or as needed to communicate needs and concerns.
- Be actively involved in the church and local community to help fulfill the great commission.
- Perform marriages and funerals at discretion.
- Other duties as agreed upon by elders or according to gifting of the candidate.
The right servant for this job will have …
- Bachelors degree from a Christian Church/Churches of Christ college or university
- At least five years’ ministry experiences
- Agreement with church beliefs (see church website)
- A commitment to biblical authority
- Meets the requirement of a biblical elder according to 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- Ability to clearly preach God’s Word
- Have a shepherds heart and a servant leadership approach to ministry
- Is a team player
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
To apply for this position: Please send a resume and a sermon to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com