Website Christ's Church Guilderland
Christ’s Church Guilderland, located near Albany, NY, is currently looking to fill its Lead Pastor position, having the following responsibilities:
- Serve as the chief visionary and vision caster for the church.
- Be the lead preacher/teacher for the congregation.
- Serve as the key “face” of the local church in the community.
- The Lead Pastor is the chief resource raiser for the ministry of Christ’s Church.
- Act as the head of the pastoral staff, overseeing baptism services, weddings, funerals, pastoral care, etc., as part of a rotation schedule.
The Lead Pastor must sense a call to Christ’s Church Guilderland, possess a vision for the ministry of Christ’s Church and develop that vision through preaching, teaching, vision casting, strategic planning, leadership development, and team building.
This position includes appointment as a member of the Church Eldership, and reports to the Eldership.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in theology or divinity from an accredited college program
- Church ordination
- Deep understanding of Scripture and a passion developing Apprentices of Christ
- Prior experience working for a Christian Church as an assistant or associate pastor
- Strong oral presentation skills
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com