Website Church of Christ at Treaty
The youth ministry of the Church of Christ at Treaty, provides relevant, age appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids from birth to 12th grade. During all weekend worship experiences, ministry for kids is provided and executed by a base of volunteers led by the Youth Minister.
The Youth Minister will work with the Lead Minister and Elders to achieve the goals of the Church of Christ at Treaty. They will also be responsible for the specific goals related to a successful youth minister.
The Church of Christ at Treaty leads people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ so that those who are far from Him will find life! If you are passionate about our ministry and this position, keep reading for details.
· A high energy individual who is passionate about sharing the youth ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers
· Able to build a team that leads and executes J.A.M. Kids and Youth ministry by inspiring others to serve in youth ministry
· Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders
· An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
· A strong communicator who listens well
· A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills with the ability to complete things on time
· A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
· Grow campus attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws families into the church through the J.A.M. Kids and Youth ministry
· Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the J.A.M. and Youth team
· Create a presence of J.A.M. Kids and Youth ministry in the community
· Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home
· Be a model for those who attend the Church of Christ at Treaty by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com