Website Clarksville Christian Church
Basic Youth Minister Job Description, August 2021
1. Teaching youth Basic Bible Knowledge with a strong emphasis on New Testament Doctrine, apologetics, and overall purity in Christ.
2. Focus on middle-school, high school, and young college age.
3. Organize and begin a youth ministry here in a small but growing congregation and community.
4. Develop strong relationships with the youth by investing time in their lives, families and outside activities.
5. Develop a strong ministry-oriented program that leads the youth into serving others, reaching out to the lost in terms of mission endeavors and helping them learn to witness to their friends.
6. Develop an enjoyable youth ministry with focus on guiding youth in enjoying their teenage years and developing great youth group relationships. Basically: Work hard – Play hard.
7. Develop youth sponsors.
8. Ministering with the staff to develop overall growth in the congregation.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com