Website Coe Church of Christ
10152 E. Coe Rd. St. Louis, MI 48880
Coe Church of Christ
St. Louis, Michigan
Church Size: 90-100
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Associate Minister
Reports to: Elders
The Associate Minister’s primary responsibility will be to assist the elders and the senior minister in the following ways. First, the Associate Minister will seek to enrich the spiritual growth, Biblical knowledge, and means of discipleship for children, teen, and young adults within the body and local community. Second, the Associate Minister will seek to work with the volunteers who are serving in our online and audio and visual department. Third, the Associate Minister will participate in preaching and teaching when needed.
• Possess a love for God, Jesus Christ, and His mission.
• Be a baptized believer (immersed) with knowledge of the Restoration Movement and the tenets of Church of Christ doctrine.
• Have a real passion for people and ministry.
• Be of good moral/Biblical character.
• Demonstrate organizational skills, leadership, team-building, and enthusiasm in the implementation of the above stated ministries.
• Have an appropriate and adequate education in an area of study relevant to the ministry responsibilities; preferably at the undergraduate level from a Church of Christ/Christian Church affiliated college.
• Experienced in one or more of the following: electronics, communications, audio production, media, recording or music.
• Able to troubleshoot audio, visual, lighting equipment.
• Have the ability to effectively apply Scriptural principles that lead to life transformation and positive personal growth.
• Have a passion for making disciples of believers and reaching unbelievers through a personality that connects with all types of people to win their trust and confidence.
• Be self-motivated to develop and implement ministry strategies for key areas of responsibility.
• Possess “teamwork” skills to direct and work effectively with various volunteer ministry teams.
• Provide leadership and oversight to all system support (audio, video, and lighting) for the weekend experience including the operation and maintenance of all gear.
Interested individuals should submit resume, along with at least three references to “Search Committee” at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Coe Church of Christ 10152 E. Coe Rd., St. Louis, Michigan 48880.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com