Website Copper Creek Christian Church
618-288-9600 2184 Vadalabene Dr., Maryville, IL 62062
Ministry Title: Interim or Part-Time Worship Leader
Provide leadership to the worship team and helping create weekend worship experiences. The Part Time/Interim Worship Leader will be compensated for 15-20 hours weekly depending on applicants availability.
Direct report to Lead Minister
▪ Must be a growing born-again believer, deepening his/her personal relationship with Jesus Christ and modeling this to others.
▪ Is able to serve with others on a ministry team.
▪ Is a responsible person committed to keeping his/her word and is able to maintain confidentiality and an atmosphere of propriety appropriate for a ministry environment.
▪ Is able to perform services independently and without direct supervision.
▪ Has the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
▪ Has the ability to clearly be able to communicate the Gospel to people and how one can appropriately respond.
▪ Knows principles of preparing correspondence, forms, reports, etc. and has good English grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary skills.
▪ Possesses knowledge of church leadership structure.
▪ Displays strong time-management, team-building skills including delegation.
▪ A person with a Bible college degree and previous ministry experience is preferred.
▪ The ability to lead worship well and a knowledge of a variety of different instruments.
· Oversee the worship ministry and planning of our weekly worship services working closely with the Lead Minister.
· Schedule band and worship team weekly through Planning Center.
· Lead weekly worship practices.
· Regularly lead in weekly worship services by singing and/or playing an instrument.
· Keep the stage clean, organized, and ready for each week.
· Encourage and work closely with tech team.
· Equip and oversee worship team members, encouraging each person using the gifts and abilities given to them (Ephesians 4:11).
· Recruit and train new worship team members and encourage individuals to grow in their gifts
· Ensure that Copper Creek is compliant with all CCLI requirements and streaming licenses.
▪ Guidance and prayer from the Lead Minister
▪ Opportunities to attend workshops when available.
▪ Annual meetings that are held to address long-term goals and address needs of ministries for growth.
How To Apply:
Resumes and video of you leading a worship song should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com