Website Cornerstone Christian Church
775 North Green Mount, Road, Shiloh, IL 62221 618-239-9710
Service Preparation – 50%
The Technical Director will work in conjunction with the Creative Arts Department to prepare for weekend services and other special events at Cornerstone.
• Make sure that AVL is set and that any other equipment is in place before weekend rehearsals.
• Assist with stage setup as time allows.
• Attend meetings necessary to execute weekend services.
• Assist with technical setup in other venues.
• Coordinate AVL for the online service
• Video editing for the online service
Service Production – 20%
The Technical Director will work in conjunction with the Creative Arts Department to execute weekend services and other special events at Cornerstone.
• Work with volunteer team to stay one step ahead of what is happening in the service.
• Assist and communicate with other staff members with items specific to their role in a service.
Volunteer/Team Development – 20%
The main worship space at the Shiloh Campus is used by multiple ministries each and every week. It is our goal to have a team of volunteers that take ownership and responsibility for the technical and creative environments of those ministries.
• Assist other ministry leaders in establishing team members, team leaders, and coaches for production positions.
• Develop, train, and communicate with volunteers on a weekly basis.
• Schedule volunteers for services and events.
Associate Duties – 10%
• Attend staff meeting and other meetings as needed
• Staying current in the field of technical arts by reading articles, watching seminars, etc.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org