Website Cornerstone Christian Church
Full Time Senior Minister
Cornerstone Christian Church
Independent Christian Church-Restoration Movement
Average Weekly Attendance: 300 – 350
Church Mission Statement: “Following Jesus and showing others the way”
Description: The Senior Minister’s primary responsibilities include preaching and teaching the Word of God while providing leadership, shepherding and direction to the congregation in partnership with the Elders, Staff.
Passionately embodies God’s Word and lives out the gospel in daily life.
Shows a deep commitment to Christ and displays His heart for all people.
As an immersed believer, fully understands and supports the doctrine of Cornerstone Christian Church within the Restoration Movement.
Consistent spiritual-moral character and lifestyle.
Excellent at administrative oversight.
Pursues and cultivates healthy interpersonal relationships.
Proven ability to connect to a wide variety of ages and demographics.
Displays strong biblical preaching skills in expository and topical styles.
Willing to place his membership with Cornerstone Christian Church.
Ordained by a Restoration Movement Church.
Required bachelor’s degree in relevant field of ministry. Master of Divinity or MA preferred.
Ten years of full-time ministry experience preferred.
1. Consistently delivers engaging, challenging, and applicable sermons.
2. Cooperates with the Worship Minister to create cohesive worship services.
B. Leadership/Leadership Development & Discipleship
1. Implements Cornerstone’s mission in partnership with the Elders and Staff.
2. Meets regularly with the Elders to facilitate the work of the church.
3. Holds regularly scheduled staff meetings and provides direction, support, and encouragement to the Staff.
4. Provides direction, support, and encouragement to Ministry Team Leaders.
C. Outreach/Community Engagement
1. Champions evangelism by inspiring, equipping, and motivating the congregation to share the gospel with those within our local community.
2. Spends intentional time in the community.
D. Congregation Relations/Pastoral Care
1. Provides ongoing pastoral support and care for the congregation in partnership with the Elders and Staff.
2. Performs hospital and shut-in visitations in partnership with the Elders and Staff.
3. Conducts baptisms, premarital counseling, weddings, and funerals as needed.
E. Professional Development/Personal Growth
1. Continues to grow spiritually and is a lifelong learner.
2. Actively seeks honest and constructive feedback from the Elders and others.
1. Develop an annual budgeting plan in cooperation with the Finance Committee.
2. Works within the approved annual budget and maintains fiscal responsibility with the church resources.
3. Communicates regularly with the church’s Treasurer and the Financial Secretary to monitor annual budget.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary and other benefits are commensurate with education and experience.
Three to four weeks of paid vacation based on ministry experience.
To apply, submit a resume, 3 professional references, and links to recent preaching samples.
Cornerstone Christian Church
Attn.: Bill Estes
8930 North State Road 267
Brownsburg, Indiana 46112
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to Bestes7313@outlook.com