Website CrossRoads Christian Church
– Schedule one Personal Renewal Day each quarter, scheduling it at least seven days in advance with the Executive Pastor. The purpose of this day is to renew one’s personal relationship with God by dedicating it to quiet time, personal study, prayer and meditation.
– Schedule one Ministry Connection Day a year to visit with and learn from someone working in this field. The day is intended to discover new ideas and gather resources that will benefit the ministry at CrossRoads Christian Church. Notify the Executive Pastor of this scheduled day at least seven days in advance.
– Oversee the Worship Ministry, arranging practices and rehearsals in preparation for worship.
– Shepherd all those involved in leading Worship, on stage and in the booth.
– Conduct meetings with the Worship Leadership Team, discussing current and future vision for the ministry, as well as worship growth and development in line with the vision of CrossRoads Christian Church
– Plan the worship service in conjunction with the Lead Pastor, doing your best to lead the church through a worship experience focused on God each time we gather.
– Oversee scheduling of Faithful Servants both on stage and in the tech booth.
– Have a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the Worship Ministry in order to train Faithful Servants for future involvement.
– Develop and mentor individuals in their knowledge of their instruments, vocals, sound, and technical capabilities.
– Arrange for and oversee special music.
– Attend Staff and Elders’ Meetings, lead Worship Team meetings and participate in additional meetings when requested to do so.
Report to the Staff during Staff Meetings and Elders when requested, serving the church under the oversight of the Executive Pastor and Elders, in turn, being provided guidance and assistance for success.
– Work with the Lead Pastor to plan and prepare special worship services.
– Prepare a yearly budget to be submitted to the Finance Team at a designated time during the year and work to keep expenses within the planned budget.
– Purchase and maintain all instruments owned by the church.
– Work with the Tech Team on direction for the Tech Booth, both in Vision and longterm needs and direction.
– Work in close association with the Staff to build and maintain a strong team environment and complete the work necessary to fully serve and support the ministries and events of CrossRoads Christian Church.
– Perform general pastoral ministries of the church, such as: pastoral care, teaching, counseling, visitations, etc.
– The ministry of the Worship Pastor will be evaluated on an annual basis.
– Lead by example – live a life above reproach
– Communicate often and early – communication is a must
– Love the Faithful Servants who work along side you – encourage them often
– Be a team player
– Mentor others on the Worship Team as you have opportunity
– Set goals with team members and hold them accountable
– Confront conflict within the Worship Ministry biblically
– REKINDLE – inspire all generations to action through God’s conviction
– Protect the Worship Ministry by avoiding the appearance of impropriety
– Pursue continuing education for worship to enhance your Biblical knowledge and understanding of worship leading in the local church
– Competitive Salary (Commensurate experience and qualifications) with housing allowance designation.
– Vacation, sick leave, personal time and paid holidays.
– Yearly budget for conferences and ministry expenses.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org