Website Fair Haven Christian Church
1476 W 300 South Franklin, IN 46131
Adult Discipleship Minister Job Posting (Full-Time)
Our vision as a church is to Transform Lives. By focusing on evangelism, discipleship, and investing in the next generation we are a church where people can experience the hope of Christ in their lives. The next discipleship minister will have a passion to see people take a “next-step” in faith. We believe every person has a new step to take in their relationship with Christ. For some, that might be a first-time decision. For others, it’s allowing God to transform their lives in a previously unchanged corner of the heart. The next discipleship minister at Fair Haven will have a passion to see individuals take that next step.
The basic characteristics of the candidate:
– Thrive as part of a collaborative team alongside staff and volunteers.
– 5 years of experience leading/organizing ministry teams, small groups, and Sunday classes.
– Background with the Christian Church (Restoration Churches)
– Support the church’s vision of Transforming Lives personally and professionally
– Have a grace-filled passion to see people grow spiritually
Additional ideal characteristics:
– Ideal candidates will have experience working in a multi-staff Church
– Ideal candidates will have experience with “Rooted” (experiencerooted.com)
– Full time, Salary Position
– Responsible for the effectiveness and measurable outcomes of small groups and classes.
– Will create a strategy for engaging people previously disengaged from discipleship in the church.
– Support the vision of Transforming Lives with strategies that meet the needs of online and physical attendees.
– Oversee the equipping of teachers/leaders/facilitators
– Discipleship Minister will report to the Lead Minister
– Facilitate connecting new attendees with small groups through Rooted Groups
Email Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org