Family Legacy Counseling
Johnson, IA, 515.727.1338
POSITIONS AVAILABLE WITH FAMILY LEGACY COUNSELING IN JOHNSTON, IA
Family Legacy Counseling in Johnston, IA is expanding our services and we are looking for clinicians with experience working with adults, providing outpatient counseling, including individual, group, couples, premarital, adolescent and family therapy. Our practice is very well-established in the Des Moines metro area, and has provided mental health services from a Christian perspective for the past 25 years.
We are looking for quality clinicians with a Master’s degree in clinical social work, counseling psychology, or marriage and family therapy, etc. Those working towards licensure are also welcome to apply. The practice has high name recognition in central Iowa, in the church community, in the local medical and counseling professions, as well as in the community at large. Our referral base is solid, drawing from a wide area of the Des Moines metro area and surrounding communities in central Iowa.
· Provide outpatient counseling, including individual, group, couples, premarital, adolescent and family therapy
· Provide direct clinical service delivery consistent with best practice standards
· Offer clinical consultation to parents, extended family, teachers and other adult caregivers as needed
· Develop and grow clinical practice through consultation and networking with pastors, physicians, schools
· Conduct formal clinical assessments of newly admitted clients
· Develop and oversee the of implementation of treatment plans.
Minimum Education: Master’s degree in a clinical discipline (i.e., clinical or counseling psychology, clinical social work, marriage and family therapy).
Minimum Education: Doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology or related field OR Master’s degree in a clinical discipline (i.e., clinical or counseling psychology, clinical social work, marriage and family therapy).
Minimum Licensure Requirements: Licensed as a PSY. D, LISW, LMHC, or LMFT. Pre-licensed individuals will be considered.
Compensation: Typical compensation for a full time work week (approximately 25 client hours/week) is estimated at a salary of $100,000/year.
Qualified candidates wanting more information may contact our office at (515) 727-1338 and ask to speak with Dr. Joel Ashby or email their vita to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org