330 SW Washington Ave, Peoria IL 61602
Position Summary: Responsible for program execution and supervision of a team of Child Welfare Caseworkers. Promote the culture and competencies of Leaders Grow Leaders; Leaders Get Measurable Results and Leaders Shape FamilyCore Culture. These competencies are:
• Leaders Grow Leaders
o Talent recruitment, retention
o Succession Planning
o Professionalism, Communicates effectively and stays current with technology
• Leaders Get Measurable Results
o Innovation- New programming, new funding sources, new partnerships or collaborations
o Operational Excellence- Program Management, Program Delivery, Contractual Obligations, Council on Accreditation
o Customer Excellence and Satisfaction- responses, management and participation
• Leaders Shape FamilyCore Culture
o Transformation that crosses total FamilyCore impacts
o Collaboration that impacts FamilyCore
o Ambassador internal and external to FamilyCore, marketing all services
○ Ensure clients receive high-quality services and that the treatment environment operates in accordance with best practices and in full compliance with Illinois Department of Children and Family Services Rule and Procedure, contracts and applicable standards.
○ Provide clinical direction and guidance to staff.
○ Review and approves service plans, assigns cases and attends court as necessary.
○ Ensure Child Welfare Department operates in a fiscally responsible manner.
○ Ensure promotion of FamilyCore services through building relationships with Department of Children and Family Services.
○ Manage and adheres to all contract requirements.
○ Oversee the Child Welfare’s documentation in the Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System complies with the requirements of the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services Rule and Procedure.
○ Provide at a minimum of twice monthly formal supervision.
○ Assess risk and barriers to permanency.
○ Promote and demonstrate commitment to FamilyCore’s mission, vision and values.
○ Strong skills in the areas of fiscal, personnel, and administrative management.
○ Highly responsive to client and staff needs with respect to the National Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics.
○ Identify and develop community resources in support of FamilyCore’s as well as program expansion.
○ Utilize time tracking software to accurately track time and attendance.
○ Adhere to the standards adopted through Council on Accreditation.
○ Develop and maintain working relationships with all internal and external clients.
○ Work in collaboration with Human Resources to coach and disciplines staff when necessary.
○ Collaborate and contribute to the team and FamilyCore quality improvement and evaluation activities.
○ Ensure safety protocols and policies are practiced at all times.
○ Assume responsibility for professional development and cultural competency.
○ *Perform other duties as assigned.
○ Master’s degree from an accredited university in social work or related field required.
○ 4-6 years’ experience required.
○ Supervisory experience preferred.
○ Child Welfare Education for Leadership licensed or ability to obtain licensure.
○ Working knowledge of Child Welfare, Foster Care and the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services Rule and Procedure.
○ Ability to plan, budget, and organize in a management capacity.
o Collaborate and contribute to team and FamilyCore quality improvement and evaluation activities.
o Oversee the development and the maintenance of procedures and distribution of quality documentation that complies with the requirements of accreditation, licensing, and contracts.
o Promote and demonstrate commitment to FamilyCore’s mission, vision and values.
o Strong skill in the areas of fiscal, personnel, and administrative management.
o Highly responsive to client and staff needs with respect to the National Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics.
○ Utilize time tracking software and all other software required to fulfill duties.
○ Safe, reliable personal vehicle, to be used for FamilyCore business, including transporting clients.
○ Must be CPR and First Aid certified.
○ Excellent planning and organizational skills.
○ Ability to set and maintain professional boundaries with clients.
○ Must complete child passenger safety training.
○ Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
○ Ability to analyze, process, organize and maintain data and confidential information.
○ Ability to establish and maintain a client focus.
○ Must possess valid Illinois Driver’s License in good standing and proof of valid vehicle insurance.
○ Must pass required background check.
○ Ability to be sensitive and understanding of cultural and lifestyle differences of all people regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, or background.
○ Successfully complete FamilyCore training as required.
○ Regular sitting, walking, standing, grasping, fingering, and reaching.
○ Occasional stooping, reaching overhead, and lifting, pulling and pushing up to 45 lbs.
○ Operate general office equipment, including multi-line phone, fax machine, printer, copier, and personal computer, with or without dual monitors.
○ Work occurs in an office environment. Frequently exposed to loud noise and outdoor weather conditions.
○ May be subject to noise, distraction, and interruptions. May be subject to difficult client interactions that involve behavioral and emotional challenges.
FamilyCore is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit familycore.aaimtrack.com.