Website First Baptist Pekin
First Baptist Church – Pekin is seeking a part-time student ministry director (15 to 20 hrs weekly) to develop and deliver fun and discipling content for students of our church and community, grades 7-12.
– Model a Christ-centered lifestyle inside and outside of ministry.
– Establish positive and encouraging relationships with students by investing in their lives.
– Plan, implement and attend weekly activities for the youth that include: teaching, discipleship, and fun.
– Plan, organize and attend quarterly invite events that give students a special opportunity to invite friends to introduce them to the student ministry and the Christian life.
– Provide hands-on opportunities for service projects and mission trips in service to God and others.
– Regularly attend the youth Sunday school class and teach as needed.
– Meet weekly with Sr. Pastor or designee to coordinate ministries.
– Administrate the Student Ministry budget.
– Recruit and develop volunteer leaders, empowering them to share in ministry responsibilities.
– Effectively communicate to youth and parents using available tools (Facebook, website, etc.).
– Attend monthly Official Board meeting or share written student ministry update.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org