Website First Christian Church
We are seeking a Senior Minister who can come alongside our Elders and staff to lead and equip us to fulfill God’s mission to become a church that makes disciples who make disciples. We are committed to this mission and seek a Senior Minister who has a passion for disciple making.
1) Shepherd the flock through sound biblical preaching and teaching that recruits the congregation to the vision and equips the congregation to the mission.
2) Work closely with the rest of the elders & staff to develop and implement strategies that will equip the congregation to fulfill its mission and vision.
3) Serve as the primary spokesperson for the church, articulating the vision consistently and clearly.
4) Provide effective staff oversight and development.
5) Provide effective leadership team oversight and development.
6) Make pastoral care visits to the sick and shut ins when needed.
7) Represent the congregation in community events & activities.
1) A passionate Christ follower who makes disciples who can reproduce.
2) Energetic, self-motivated, and thrives on being challenged.
3) Can demonstrate previous success and ongoing ability in completing the responsibilities listed above.
4) A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5) A leader who knows how to equip and empower others.
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable based on education & experience.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com