Website First Christian Church
The ideal candidate should:
1. Listen to God: Set an example for the staff, elders, and the congregation for prayer.
2. Communicate Biblical Truth: Teach on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights. Use weddings, funerals, and baptisms as an opportunity to tell people the good news of Jesus.
3. Cast Clear Vision: Work with the elders to cast vision, develop a plan to get there, communicate effectively to the congregation, and do it.
4. Shape the Culture: Help us to be a church that cares for the lost, brings people to Christ, makes disciples, and is involved in the community.
5. Develop Leaders: Work with the elders to lead the congregation in spiritual growth to equip disciples to serve, lead, evangelize, and make new disciples. Invest in leading, mentoring and developing a full-time worship minister, full-time youth minister, and a part-time administrative assistant.
6. Connect with the Community: Work with the elders to lead the congregation in being engaged in the community, looking for opportunities to evangelize those who don’t know Jesus.
1. Model personal integrity, honesty, and fidelity in marriage, family, and community relationships.
2. Know, believe and support the doctrine of the Christian Church.
3. Appreciate and support the ideals and distinctives of the Restoration Movement.
4. Demonstrate commitment and ability to evangelize the lost and to equip disciples.
Send resume and link to a sermon to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org