Website First Christian Church
Our Executive Pastor will work with the elders to cast and implement a vision for the Ministry Teams Leaders under his direction. He will directly lead the Youth and Children’s Ministries. And he will assist our Senior Pastor guiding our multi-generational congregation as well.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following defines the specific functions performed by the Executive Pastor Role:
• Support Elder leadership of the church in the execution of church’s vision and mission.
• Direct all Ministry Team Leads.
• Oversee Sunday morning volunteer groups such as welcome center, coffee, communion, security team, and special event tables.
• Oversee the updates, changes, and additions to the FCCB Policy Governance document.
The following defines the specific functions performed by the Youth Pastor Role:
• Provide pastoral care to children, youth, and families.
• Serve as Youth Teams Lead.
• Plan and lead “Christ In Youth” (CIY) Youth group and CIY Kids group events.
• Directly and indirectly recruit, teach, train, spiritually support, and effectively direct adult volunteers of children and youth small groups and activities.
The following defines the specific functions performed by the Associate Pastor Role:
• Support the Senior Pastor with: overall shepherding, weekend services, visitation, funerals, and weddings.
• Effectively preach several times a year and be prepared to preach in emergency as backup speaker.
PREFERRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in: Theology, Divinity, Pastoral Ministry, Christian Education, or Church Leadership.
• Seminary/Graduate Degree is helpful.
• Pastoral experience as an Associate Pastor or Youth Pastor or experience leading in an industry or occupation with some advanced education or training.
• Engaging experienced teacher/presenter who can bring practical life application from the scriptures.
• Demonstrate the knowledge and the ability to guide people to become a baptized disciple of Jesus.
• Desire and willingness to use the Bible to guide a new disciple to ongoing spiritual maturity.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com