Website First Christian Church of Albion (Disciples of Christ)
The First Christian Church in Albion, IL is seeking a part or full-time pastor to work alongside our congregation as we proclaim the full gospel of Jesus Christ.
We are a volunteer led, active congregation that is looking to expand the reach of the gospel in our community. We have an ongoing Sunday School program that is scripturally based and seeks to increase knowledge and understanding of the Bible at every age level. We also have an active women’s ministry, small groups, and ongoing Bible study programs.
Our weekly worship attendance is between 40 and 60. We are in the middle of an exciting evangelical campaign.
We are looking for a minister of the Gospel with these qualifications:
• Capability to work with a range of age groups
• A written resume that includes both an expression of faith and doctrine of belief and two letters of recommendation
• Believes in the full revelation of God in the written scriptures of the Holy Bible
• Willing and able to deliver sermons and teachings that are scripturally based
• Home visitations is an important part of the minister’s duties and should also include visiting the sick and those that are shut in
• Candidate must be able to teach, preach, and pastor the congregation in a way that is relevant to today’s culture and times
• Work alongside the elders and deacons as we strive to shepherd and proclaim the Gospel
• We seek a candidate that is willing to be a part of the First Christian Church at large
• We seek someone that will love the congregation and develop long term relationships with individuals and families
We are offering the following benefits:
• Salary range of $30,000 to $50,000 and will be based on experience
• Cellphone allowance
• Housing allowance
• Transportation stipend
• Vacation days
This position will begin on a 6 month trial period to ensure proper fit for the candidate and congregation.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org