Website First Christian Church of Clinton, Il.
Welcome to Clinton FCC, a gathering of people who passionately make disciples. Alongside our mission of passionately making disciples, we have adopted a vision to become an intergenerational family. We are looking for someone excited to join us on mission and vision by cultivating in students a desire to be disciples, and to disciple others. If you desire to participate on a team where the full content of the gospel message finds reflection and engagement with all generations, FCC is a people for you.
When you arrive, you will get to work with junior and senior high students, unpaid and paid leaders, as well as local community leaders who have a passion for students. One local ministry, called The Vault (https://www.thevaultclinton.org), is a perfect place to connect with students of every variety and background. In addition, you will find the facilities suite all sorts of student activities. You will also find a robust student budget for youth events, gatherings, trips, and more.
Experience: (Previous ministry experience preferred)
– Has familiarity and fruitful experience with students.
– Has experience recruiting and retaining leaders.
– Has experience leading fruitful teams of leaders.
– A Bachelor’s degree in youth ministry, pastoral ministry, or leadership is preferred.
– Exceptional experience will be taken into consideration if there is no formal education.
– Lead and Shepherd FCC-Clinton’s Junior High and High School Student Ministry
– Develop and recruit Adult leaders for Student Ministry.
– Engage Parents (and/or Care Givers) in the Discipleship of their Students.
– Execute and Administrate the student budget for the year.
– Collaborate within the Ecosystem of FCC Ministries as Discerned by FCC Lead Minister
– $30-50K/yr. to start based on experience.
– Health Ins. through Blue Cross Blue Shield with 80% of premiums paid.
– Two-Three Weeks’ vacation to start based on experience.
– Benefits may include: On-going education, ministry-specific resources, and investment opportunities.
– Staff members are given one soul-care day each month.
– Staff members get to meet for a 1 on 1 with the lead minister every other week.
– Staff members receive a conference allowance each year.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com