Website Grace Christian Fellowship
3450 Billy Hext Rd. Odessa, TX
Grace is seeking to hire a new Student Pastor. This person will serve as the primary leader in all areas relating to Student Ministry (6th-12th Grade). Our desire is to find a Student Pastor who is passionate about reaching the next generation and accomplishes that by finding and raising up great leaders to impact students.
Below is a general list of job responsibilities, in no particular order, as a reference point.
- Provide leadership and coaching for Student Ministry Volunteer Team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Student Ministry Leaders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with students and their families.
- Oversee logistics of Student Ministry, including lesson plans, communicating with volunteer leaders, safety and security, vision, facility and technology.
- Be excellent at volunteer recruitment and developing a healthy leader culture, including discipleship, leader training, and leader appreciation initiatives.
- Work with other Grace staff to champion healthy families and identify opportunities to better equip, encourage, and partner with parents.
- Manage the Student Ministry budget.
- Work closely with other Grace ministries to provide additional support in church wide events as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To see full job listing and to apply: CLICK HERE
To apply for this job please visit www.graceodessa.com.