Website Grace International School
Accountable to: The Principal, Grace International School
Purpose of the Post: To provide quality education within the structure and emphasis of the approved curriculum for Grace in ways that promote the principles of excellence in providing Christian education in a multicultural environment.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
● Valid teaching certification/licence (PGCSE or equivalent teaching qualification)
● A passion for serving God through teaching
● Adhere to our Statement of Faith
● 2+ years experience working in a school setting
● Understanding of the English National Curriculum
Work Hours: Considering the school’s needs, a flexible approach is required. In addition to being present at the school during school hours, teachers must be current at Teacher/Parent evenings, School Presentations, and appropriate broader community activities, as determined by the Principal.
1. To plan, implement and evaluate classroom programmes that:
a) aim to meet the individual needs of each child, whether physical, mental, social or spiritual.
b) reflect the aims of the school-modified English National curriculum.
2. To provide an exciting and varied programme covering all school curriculum areas.
3. To keep accurate records, evaluate children’s progress regularly and provide reports to parents.
4. To demonstrate care and concern for children’s welfare and provide a happy and secure school environment.
5. To be an appropriate role model for children in that individual lifestyles reflect an application of Biblical principles. This requires the ability to express the personal Christian faith in practical ways.
6. Encourage children to strive for their personal best in achievement and behaviour in all school activities.
7. To work cooperatively in a team spirit and support other staff members and take whole part in school activities.
8. To demonstrate sound relationships with all members of the school community, teaching colleagues, national staff, parents and Board Members.
9. Where possible, endeavour to keep up to date with professional educational developments.
10. To lead Christian education assemblies regularly.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com