Website Hamilton Mill Christian Church
3809 Sardis Church Road, Buford, GA
Hamilton Mill Christian Church (website: hmccfamily.com) is seeking a full-time Senior Minister. HMCC is an independent congregation of like-minded Christians committed to the ideals of the Restoration Movement (Christian Churches / Churches of Christ). We are located in Buford, Georgia — a dynamic, growing, diverse community in Gwinnett County — approximately 30 miles northeast of Atlanta.
We are seeking an ideal candidate that will:
1) exemplify the personal and professional character that God expects in His leaders as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:2-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
2) have a minimum education of a 4-year degree from a Bible college.
3) have an established record of excellence in their ability to preach / teach the Word of God.
4) have formulated a theological world view consistent with the tenets of the Restoration Movement.
5) deliver doctrinal, inspirational, and motivational sermons and Bible classes.
6) have a passion for local and world-wide evangelism, reaching the community for Christ, and equipping his congregation to do the same.
7) exhibit excellent people skills (e.g., empathetic, relational, communicative, team-oriented).
8) be able to effectively lead and collaborate with current church staff (Associate Ministers, audiovisual and clerical staff).
9) be a godly role model for all members of the congregation and if married, lead their own family well.
10) balance the value of traditional approaches with the need for change and innovation.
Compensation: HMCC offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience, and includes a retirement savings plan, health insurance allowance, and paid vacation time.
Location: Buford is suburban community in the NE Atlanta metropolitan area. It is conveniently located within a short driving distance to the city of Atlanta and all the amenities of the metro area, Lake Lanier, and the north Georgia mountains.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org