Website Hill Church
107 N Main St Kewanee, IL 61443
This person will provide leadership and direction to the Hill Church Praise Band. They will oversee the practices and preparation of the Praise Band. They will oversee the Music/Song portion of the Praise/Worship service. The person in this position will act as a “tour guide” (i.e., they aren’t the point) in helping the congregation of Hill Church praise and worship through song.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (examples of duties and responsibilities):
• Lead the Praise and Worship time of the Sunday morning services.
• Find substitute Leaders when needed.
• Lead and coordinate a weekly practice.
• Schedule band members weekly.
• Oversee the Sound Technicians performance and schedule.
• Put song lyrics into song select.
• Host a yearly appreciation dinner for Band members and their families.
• Coordinate Auditions for the band as needed.
• Take part in staff meetings.
• Help set up and tear down of sound equipment for special services not located at Hill Church.
• Maintain the sound equipment on stage.
• Maintain songs on Hill Church Spotify.
• Decide on song selection and order for services with the input of the Lead Pastor.
• Introduce Hill Church to new doctrinally-sound songs.
Please look at the church website for more information
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com