Website Jerome Christian Church
9535 East 100 South, Greentown IN 46936
Jerome Christian Church (JCC) in Greentown, Indiana is calling for applications for a Campus Minister to come alongside our current staff. This position would be similar to that of a typical Campus Pastor. However, JCC has only one building. We currently average 250-300 in weekly attendance and are growing.
As an essential leader within our staff, the Lead Minister would be directly accountable to the Elders. JCC has a staff-led, elder-supported leadership with four full time staff (Preaching Minister, Youth Minister, Children’s Director, Administrative Assistant) and four part time staff (Worship Director, Sound Technician, Building Maintenance, and Communications Director). Together the TEAM (Together Elders And Ministers) leads the church.
Presently, we have a Senior Minister of 14 years fulfilling the role of Lead Minister, but he will be retiring.
The applicant must be ordained, hold a bachelor’s degree from a Christian college. Ten (10) years church leadership experience is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Work with the Elders as a catalyst for vision casting and oversee the implementation of strategies to achieve JCC’s mission
· Develop and maintain discipleship programing, providing growth opportunities for the body beyond Sunday morning worship, guiding the spiritual development of the membership
· Act as JCC’s point of contact for all questions regarding the church, its doctrine, activities, etc.
· Develop and oversee a comprehensive strategy to fulfill the church’s mission throughout the week in conjunction with the Sunday morning service
· Lead the entire ministerial staff, being a mentor to each team member for their continued job development and spiritual growth, fostering unity and support among the team
· Open Sunday morning worship, when needed, with announcements and prayer
· Deliver sound, doctrinal preaching up to 8 times a year and teach in areas such as Sunday School, Wednesday nights, small group, etc.
· Assist the elders with the community care needs of JCC, including hospital, home, and care facility visitations
· Lead and train others in evangelistic calling, encouraging decisions for Christ
· Perform daily administrative duties
Those interested may apply at https://www.jeromecc.org/job-openings.html or email BenJamminReed@gmail.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.jeromecc.org.