Website Lake Springfield Christian Assembly
The Grounds Assistant is part of the program staff team, and shall also be responsible for the overall appearance and upkeep of the camp grounds, and other responsibilities as assigned.
The Grounds Keeper shall be directly responsible to the Camp Manager, but will do tasks as assigned by Program Manager and Maintenance Man.
1. Maintain an excellent overall appearance of the campgrounds, including: mowing, trimming, and trash pick-up.
2. Assist the Camp Manager with routine maintenance to buildings and equipment such as: painting, minor repairs, grease and oil of lawn equipment, tree trimming, window screen repairs, changing of light bulbs, etc.
3. Assist with camp programming as needed (part of restroom cleaning and recreation and on call responsibilities)
4. Provide assistance to Program Manager when requested (set up water slide, move picnic tables, chairs, etc.).
5. Clean the Bathrooms each morning including sinks, toilets, and shower areas as assigned.
6. Notify Camp Manager of damage or needed repairs of any camp facility.
7. Assist with Canteen as scheduled
8. Assist with all camp clean-up at the end of each session.
9. Wash, bag and label all lost and found items at the end of a session by the next day of work.
10. Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.