Website Lee Acres Church
We’re looking for a Youth / Associate Minister who can help us build faith in the youth of our family and community.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to grow youth minister
- Develop curriculum for Bible studies, classes, and group gatherings
- Mentor and inspire youth to follow God
- Build partnerships with churches, community groups, and students
- Oversee and develop youth ministry outreach, including activities, camps, and local missions.
- While working with youth is a definite part of this position, we also want you to have opportunities to pursue your own ministry interests and goals.
- Plan and oversee weekly youth activities, including teaching, small groups, discipleship, and outreach
- Plan and organize community outreach events
- Meet regularly with youth and adult volunteer members
- Serve the kingdom in creative ways
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in religious studies, theology, or other related field
- Experience working with young people in a church setting
- Knowledge of youth ministry practices and principles
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com