Website Liberty Christian Church
1593 E 2300 Ave. Brownstown, IL 62471, 815-955-4334
Primary responsibility is preaching and teaching the Word of God and to provide leadership, shepherding and vision to the church in partnership with Elders, Staff, Ministry Teams and Congregation to focus on spiritual growth, discipleship and Christian Community.
This will be accomplished through:
• Preparing weekly sermons, preaching, and conducting worship services and small bible studies
• Officiate special services such as baptisms, weddings (marriage counseling), and funerals
• Conducting regular staff meeting, participating in board meetings, and participate in other meetings with ministry teams
• Being involved and spending intentional time in the community
• Have a relational connection to the congregation and provide ongoing pastoral support and care for the congregation in partnership with the Elders
• Maintaining efficient and effective communication with the Elders and the congregation
• Carry out hospital visits and ministry to shut-ins in partnership with Elders
Generous Salary with health insurance, retirement, and parsonage. Please email us for an application package or visit our webpage to obtain the documents needed to apply.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com