Website LifePoint Christian Church
>> Click HERE to apply! <<
About LifePointe Church:
LifePointe is a non-denominational Christian church whose mission is pointing people to life in Jesus. Our hope is that everyone would experience life to the fullest, which is only found in Jesus.
Introduce people to Jesus – We want everyone to meet Jesus. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life and without Him, nothing else really matters. We are willing to be vulnerable with our story and meet others where they are in order to tell of the reason for our hope.
Grow in our relationship with God – We are each responsible for our spiritual growth in order to grow in our relationship with God. Turning to the Bible as authority for truth, we don’t seek spiritual knowledge for its own sake but for the heart and life transformation God provides when we respond to His desire to change us. We are willing to abandon everything that takes our focus off of Jesus so that our faith grows strong. A vibrant faith creates a desire to live more like Him.
Connect with others – We find encouragement and accountability through genuine friendships, requiring us to be truthful about our doubts, struggles and hurts. Fun and enjoyable moments, as we are building our faith, are also a rewarding part of the Christian life. Overall, we want unity, authenticity, kindness, gentleness, and love to permeate all that we do so we disagree graciously, forgive quickly and resist divisiveness. We remember the one shared reason we gather together: Jesus.
Serve others – When we serve, we live a life dedicated to putting others ahead of ourselves. We are generous with our time, talents and treasures and are ready to say “Yes” to whatever God asks of us. We serve with a glad heart and spirit of excellence to build up the body of Christ.
About the Children’s Pastor/Director:
The Children’s Pastor/Director for our “LP Kids” ministry is responsible for developing and implementing a vibrant, comprehensive and expanding ministry program for children that conveys the Gospel message in a way that leads children into a life long relationship with Jesus Christ. They will actively engage in the recruiting, training, motivating and development of leaders within this ministry.
The Children’s Pastor/Director Will:
- Oversee all programming and ministry for children birth through 6th grade.
- Develop and communicate vision for the ministry and implement this vision through a strategic plan.
- Develop systems and structures for effective children’s ministry.
- Communicate effectively with volunteer teams, parents and ministry staff.
- Effectively collaborate with other ministries within the church on an on-going basis.
- Implement age-appropriate curriculum to encourage spiritual formation and growth.
- Recruit, train, develop and recognize team members (volunteers) within the ministry in a way that promotes personal growth, as well as fulfills the vision of the ministry.
- Train and develop leaders to lead others within the ministry.
- Plan effective team building experiences.
- Provide a high-quality Sunday morning experience for the children’s ministry.
- Promote the development of community outside of the
- Sunday morning experience, utilizing mid-week activities and programs, summer programming, and special events.
- Develop and implement a strategy for reaching and connecting new children and families at the church.
- Develop and implement a strategy to equip and empower parents and families to guide their children towards a life in Jesus Christ.
What You Bring:
Education and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree.
- Preferably, at least 3 to 5 years of leadership experience in a ministry, non-profit, or educational setting.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational ability.
- Self-motivator and self-starter, good at multitasking and prioritizing projects.
- Positive attitude and positive approach to problem solving (solution-oriented approach).
- Team player who is driven, humble, and possesses high emotional intelligence.
- Collaborates well with ministry staff and networks with others.
- Entrepreneurial spirit in developing and improving systems and materials.
- Innovative mindset.
- Ability to delegate both authority and tasks.
- Attentive to details with an eye for excellence.
- Loves to laugh, have fun, work hard and play hard.
- Loves Jesus, loves families, love kids.
>> Click HERE to apply! <<
To apply for this job please visit www.vanderbloemen.com.