Website Lincoln First United Methodist Church
302 Broadway Street, Lincoln, IL 62656
Provide administrative support for the church, communicating to support staff, assist with financial documents, and maintain operating supplies to church occupants.
- Welcome members and guests to the church during office hours, phone calls, voicemails to direct people to appropriate personnel or other community resources.
- Maintain church membership records (life events, address) & mailing lists electronically.
- Review all renewals and deadlines for state/local facility licenses. Communicate information to lead team building/grounds.
- Proofing/printing/folding weekly church bulletins, Filing duties to organize documents.
- Prepare regular & bulk mailings, review & distribute church mail. Creating and sending weekly digital church newsletter (Mailchimp).
- Attend & participate in church staff meetings and training events.
- Record financial offerings to Lincoln FUMC. Distribute weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Process payment of incoming invoices.
- Organize church calendar for events, (weddings, baptisms, funerals, special family occasions, etc.)
- Order office supplies/equipment as needed
- Monday – Friday, 9am – Noon. Salaried position. Paid time off. Retirement matching.
The right candidate enjoys people, is self-motivated, detail-oriented, understands basic finances, and comfortable with technology. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org