Website Macedonia Christian Church
Full-Time Youth and Worship Minister
– Dedicated disciple of Jesus with a growing faith and relationship with God
– Someone who will pray constantly for both the church and his/her ministry
– Communicates with the staff consistently, including attending regular staff meetings, and has a team-oriented mindset.
– Understands that effective ministry is a long-term goal
– Has ability to recruit and train in-house volunteers in both ministry endeavors
– Willingness to be guided by the elders of Macedonia Christian Church
– Understanding that we are a “church in transition”
– 3-5 years ministry experience preferred, but not required
– A degree from an approved Restoration Movement Bible College preferred, but not required
Youth Ministry Requirements:
– Pioneer mindset ready to build practically from the ground up.
– Passionate desire to see students become disciples of Jesus and can make plans in order to lead them there.
– Ability to minister to students with varying backgrounds and home-lives.
– Ability to connect to students on a personal level and build growing relationships with them.
– Ability to establish a clear vision and identity for the youth ministry of MCC and see that vision through.
– Oversee children’s ministry curriculum and coordinate volunteer leaders
Worship Ministry Requirements:
– Proven musical ability with a worshipful heart and attitude.
– Desire to usher people into worship
– Ability to consistently and enthusiastically lead a blended worship service
– Creative mindset willing to follow through on their ideas
– Oversee the tech and sound booth, including scheduling volunteers and equipment purchases (though high dollar purchases will need approval)
– Aiding in the continuing development of MCC’s website and social media.
– Occasionally sharing in pulpit duties
– Meet other requirements as needed.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com