Website Maryland Community Church
Terre Haute, IN
This position is for anyone who has a heart and passion for people. The Interns in the MCC Internship Program will receive ongoing training and mentorship as well as gain experience in
many different areas of ministry including leadership, public speaking, discipleship, event planning/organizing, outreach, teaching, and more.
Working alongside Ministry Directors, the MCC Summer Intern’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
– Planning and running weekly events and services
– Planning and teaching weekly devotionals
– Organizing “big” events, such as road trips, mission trips, summer camp, etc.
– Giving direction and leadership to the MCC Ministry Teams
– Being involved in the weekly Sunday morning worship services
– Some administrative work
– Some cleaning
– Creative projects
To apply for this job please visit www.mccth.org.