Website Midway Christian Church
Midway Christian Church is located in beautiful Northeast Georgia, 20 miles from Athens and 50 miles from Atlanta. We are centered in a fast-growing community are excited about the future opportunities for the church.
All interested candidates may send your resume and cover letter to Steven Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Senior Minister should first have a passion for saving the lost. The Senior Minister is responsible for the overall leadership of the Church, a team-builder who has a desire for developing future leaders. The Senior Minister should be a recognized leader, highly energetic and engaged with the community. General responsibilities include but are not limited to counseling, visitation, evangelism, officiating for wedding and funerals, teaching, and preaching.
Preaching and Teaching
· Preach the Word of God. Messages should be applicable to daily life while including a study of the Scripture.
· Work with the worship leader to coordinate music and media for morning worship service.
· In following the mission of the church, should seek to lead people to a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
· Work with the Elders of the church in creating and implementing the overall vision and direction of the church to include programs, budget, and policy.
· Communicate the Vision to the church body.
· Manage the staff of the church with the guidance of the elders. Staff includes worship leader, part-time youth director, administrative specialist, and facilities staff.
· Uphold the primary purpose of the church…Reaching Lost People.
· Model how to share the life-changing gospel of Christ through teaching, preaching, and personal involvement
· Committed to the personal study of scripture and the practice of prayer.
· Identify or create networks among peers for fellowship and encouragement.
· Take one spiritual retreat day each month during a normal workday to maintain spiritual health.
· Attend a regional or national conference each year for professional growth for the purpose of growing the Senior Minister’s ministry in the church.
· Meet with church leadership when needed to discuss other ways that would support the Senior Minister’s work in ministry.
· A committed follower of Jesus Christ who loves God and loves people.
· Demonstrated leadership and ministry experience.
· Highly energetic with a passion to reach people in our community.
· Offers creative ideas to enhance programs and events.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, relating to people of all ages.
· Aligns with the mission and values of the church.
· Fully engaged with the church and surrounding community.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com