Website Minier Christian Church
This position is being listed as either full time or part time. For a part time candidate, all items under section 1, and some items from section 2 would be expected for the candidate. For a full time position, all items from section 1 and 2 would be expected, as well as finding an alternate ministry to serve in within MCC (Part 3).
1. Worship Team
• Facilitate Worship Band weekly practices/rehearsals and run-throughs.
• Participate in the band on a regular basis (guitar, drums, etc.).
• Equip, support and train the Worship Band(s) to function without relying on you.
• Oversee all scheduling for worship vol. positions: audio/visual, lighting, musicians, vocalists, etc.
• Recruit and train new people to the Worship Team (Audio/Visual, Lighting, Vocalists, Musicians, etc.).
• Create detailed PCO (Planning Center Online) schedules for Sundays (involve the Lead Minister).
• Plan, promote and facilitate Worship Ministry Team meetings.
• Attend staff meetings and leadership meetings.
• Oversee the organizing and cleaning of worship related areas (sound booth, stage, back stage, etc.) and equipment.
• Oversee special worship events as needed (i.e. Nights of Worship, Good Friday Service, Christmas Eve Service, etc.)
• Manage the budget of the Worship Ministry.
• Introduce the congregation to new songs when appropriate (create a balance that reflects our congregation demographic)
2. Video/Creative Arts/Technology
• Assist Lead Minister & Worship Ministry Team to develop worship experiences for messages.
• Record and create worship service related videos (announcements, baptisms, testimonies, etc.)
• When appropriate, add creative worship components. (such as: skit’s, scripture readings, corporate prayer, special music, testimonies, etc.)
• Create environments conducive for worship: stage design, props, lighting, etc.
• Oversee the recording of the sermons and uploading them to our website.
• Oversee the updating of the Worship Team page on our website.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com