Website Mountainview Christian Church
40 East Highlands Ranch Parkway, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
The Worship Pastor position is a full time position and will support Mountainview’s mission of Glorifying God, Growing in Jesus, and Going into the World, as well as our vision of planting new churches and campuses. The Worship Pastor carries out the vision of the Senior Pastor by leading energetic worship services (for our in-person and online campuses) that are relevant to people at all different places along their spiritual journey. This person leads a team of volunteers in the weekly execution of high quality weekend services, as well as other events requiring worship. The ideal candidate demonstrates a high level of passion, energy, creativity, and proven effectiveness in building/leading teams.
This position will be a critical part of the ministry team and will report to the Executive Pastor.
- Spiritually lead congregation through musical worship and prayer
- Ensure a quality weekend experience that encourages attenders to return with a friend.
- Work collaboratively, consistently, and relationally with the Senior Pastor in the development of worship services and overall worship at Mountainview.
- Be a talented musician who can lead in multiple genres and perform at a high level.
- Able to incorporate non musical worship experiences (spoken word, guided prayer, responsive reading) with a focus on the main desired outcome of each service.
- Be an active participant in our weekly creative team meetings.
- Continue expanding and developing volunteer teams.
- Being responsible for incorporating Mountainview’s mission, vision, and values into our worship department
The full description is available at the application link. We will only accept applications submitted through our HR portal.
To apply for this job please visit mountainview-christian-church.breezy.hr.